Sunday, March 22, 2009


It has been a while i did't updating my blog. I'm so sorry about it,GUYS!! I got my own reasonable excuse, For the past few weeks, i have been working so hard on all kind of scholarships. I have to go back to school to certified all my certs.......I have to complete some scholarship essays........i have to complete the online scholarship application forms before the deadline. Woooa......I NEED SOME REST,MAN!!!

Okay....I'm finally get through all those frustation and disspointment after my result came out! The result just did't came out as i was expected. I'm "this close" to get straight A's!!! May be some of u may think that i'm the one who do not appreciate what i got but try to stand at my position and think. Is it worthy to study so hard and get this kind of result? (Sign)Haiz.....What has been done is done!! It's not over for me as i still can try my luck and strike straight A'S in STPM 2009!! Hahahaha.....ambitious dream??I DON'T THINK SO!! I believe in the saying as "If there'a will, there's a way"!!! Anyway,i hope i will get some postive replies from my scholarships sponsors!!! Hopefully.........


My parents are so happy for me as they really put me on such a high expectation. Franky...It doesn't feel good when someone look upon u!!! I'm totally stressed out!! I've noticed a connection between how old people are and how much importance they place on me getting a tertiary education. I guess it’s a case of the older generation wanting the younger generation to do better than they did.They do not want their son or grandson to emulate their great "success"!!


Tat's all for now!! I will continue it in my next blog!! See ya!! Hooroo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment