Friday, March 6, 2009

Stressful week... and the pressure is "ON"!!!

After three months of holidays.....doing ntg except travelling (AUS), doing some readings,online when free,and eat sleep not forgetting watching TV.....I'm so bored to this kind of lifestyle!!! It's time for the real business!! What i'm talking here is SPM (Malaysia Certificate Result 2008)!! It has been a long tired journey for us (my buddies) to wait for this scaring and exciting day!! My buddies are going to stay at my second hse and sleep over until the next day.They plan to Barbequet at my place and drink as much as alcohol drinks they want!!! Enjoy for the day before the SPM result announce!! Actually i'm freaky nervous and nervebreaking right now!! I'm wondering how am i going to handle such pressure when i'm lining up to get my result slip....Bitting my nails?? Listening to music??? Chatting with frens??? take a deep breath???


12 March 2009....It's all depend on it!! What kind of route am i going to take for my future?? Praying hard to god........as the saying goes"when there's a will,there's a way"!!

I really hope i can score well as my parents are putting high hopes on me....i don't want to let them down as i'm the youngest one in my family!! I really mean it......


Anyway, For the STPM (A-levels) students, good luck and hoping all my form 6 frens are getting flying colours in their result!! God bless u.........


Now let's forget the stressful stuffs.....After two weeks of lectures....I'm finally can drive!!!! I'm so addicted to driving for this moment and my first driving lesson was quite choking as i'm not used to control between the gear and the accelerator but after one hour, i finally get used to it and it

was getting better and better......Thks god!!


It's pretty late right now and it's about 1.30a.m! I did't feel like to go to bed at this moment may be the stress is torturing me!! hahahaha........Tat's all for now!! See ya!! OOROO.....(aussie slang, Bye Bye)



1 comment: