Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Same guy.......New Blog......New attitudes....Different Personalities



Finally i changed my blog from Xanga to Blogspot.....i want to change it long time ago but......(can't figure out the reasons)!!! It doesn't matter now.....here i am!!!




Since i come back from AUS, i was so busy until now and i'm having my driving lecture now. I'm so desperate want to drive now......ARRRR.....!!! After i come back from Australia, i learn a lot of aussie cultures. the most unforgetable culture was certainly the Aussie Knuckles and Aussie Nipple Twister. The pain was so unbearable and excruating and im sure u won't want to try it. I', still in the holiday mood and my mind still in Australia! I miss both of my host family so much!! Anticipating next year trip(hopefully).....Miss the Brown Family and Northcott Family




Sorry for my little god sister(Irene), Happy Birthday(FEB 13) lol....Big gal lol!!! I know it is a little bit late and i hope u won't mind!! hahaha......




i'm so tired and exhausted now......nid some rest!!!






KWCheah,






No comments:

Post a Comment